<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7036921389268754687?origin\x3dhttp://sugarpienainberry.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Overview

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Screams



Thursday, May 21, 2009
yesterday..was totally tired..
got alot of assigment.this year is
my last yea..final year...yeahppx!
free for sch..but next year is my turn
to start new school.no more ite plis.
i hate ite so much.dun wish to stay
at ite...after school i went mit
fwenz of mine.he so funny.but i does
know if he got feeling towards me.
i which i could be in love ryte now..but
NO!I STILL LOVE SOMEONE WHO
ALWAYS BY MY SIDE!HE THE ONE!
i did dream abt him.if we break up..after
my education i meet him somewhere in singapore.
we will be together...but i dun believe such thing of
dream..YU KNOW SETAN!SETAN love to play around
dream..eee!!really scary!but im leaving soon..enough
to spent wif all my fwenz.i had decide to live indonesia
after my gradution day.im gg miss my fwenz n love one...
i promise i will come back..yu guy still can sms..but no calling!!
i will be death...FOR THE SOMEONE!PROMISE ME STUDIES HARD
MAKE URSELF IMPORVE SO MUCH LIKE LAST TYME.DON'T PLAY
AROUND WF THE STUDIES.IF YU COME LATER..DIE-DIE MUST COME.
I DUN CARE WAT YU GG TO SAY.BUT THINK ABT UR FUTHER OKIE.
I STILL LOVE YU NO MORE WAT.IF I GO WF SOMEONE ESLE.I STILL
LIKE YU,STILL LOVE YU...

miss yu guyz..update soon..